View Single Post
      06-05-2014, 11:34 AM   #50
EndOfAnEra
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW X3 35i Msport + S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3DEEMED View Post
Hi Chris! First off, very beautiful ride bro! Great upgrades too! If you don't mind, I would like to know the difference between having the PE with stock pipes versus PE with AFE Race Pipes. I love my PE, but if there is something we can do to improve (maybe the sound), I am open for it.

Did it make a huge difference? Sound wise and performance wise? Thanks for the time bro!
Thank you! The difference is that the aFe pipes delete the secondary cats. The car does feel just a little bit faster, and the exhaust has most definitely gotten louder. The burbles and backfires in the exhaust have also become more pronounced. The sound level of the exhaust where it's at now is about where I wanted it. Just the PE alone was not loud enough for me. I have gotten quite a few compliments in the last few days. I would most definitely recommend the aFe pipes to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ. View Post
M3's cost a lot guys, insurance etc.... could be why? btw I read all your reasonings why you regressed from the M3 to the s2K to 328, but that's the only thing I can think.
Eh, I'll have another one, one day.