View Single Post
      10-31-2007, 05:50 PM   #69
Icecold135i
I Fly Icecold No Mistakes
Rep
Drives:

Wink weird...

I dont want to get in the middle of this whole 128er bashing thread but what I dont understand is...if this guy posts such stupid and annoying pricing threads, then why do you all reply to it. I mean it takes alot to get to 4 pages and while alot of them are back and forth bickering about someone giving their 16 yr old a 135i and whether or not the 135i is aimed at high schoolers, none-the-less you all commented and fueled his thread. Furthermore, we are all curious about pricing and since no official numbers have been released, it is not wrong nor out-of-line for 128er to continue his wishful thinking. In fact, I too wish the 135i was going to be priced in the 33K range, but I know it wont happen.

As for the OP's question, I believe this car will be aimed at the 25+ driver and not limited to the older generation looking for a thrilling car to drive. High School kids should not be able to afford this car but I know some will end up with them. I personally will try to get this car for a graduation present if i can get out of my lease, but if not, I am looking for the MY09/10 before I make my purchase.
Appreciate 0