06-23-2010, 12:01 PM   #31
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by AS335i View Post
In my opinion Eminem is one of the greatest rapers out there right now. All those new rappers on the radio that use autotune and stuff are GAY.

Sure, his style is a lot different this time around, but thats the point. The beats are a little funky and seem weird, some of them have a guitar in the background and whatnot. However Eminem flows very well on each beat, and is showing that he can put down on any beat given. His new style is a result of him maturing, its not all about making fun of people and his accents anymore he wanted to show he can be different.

This album wasn't supposed to be funny, its more of a serious tone. Listen to his lyrics, they are amazing. He has puns inside of puns throughout his verses and the way he flows and rhymes is just amazing, its not just one syllable rhymes. He rhymes inside of a rhyme. And his delivery is also awesome in my opinion, his voice is more serious now and he spits fast and in a badass way.

EM is showing that hes still here and is able to spit on any beat and change, not just do the same old stuff. I think this album reinserts Eminem as the best rapper right now. Just my take on Recovery

we know

but IMO wayne is the best alive. Period.