cntlaw
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 330i E90 C55 AMG

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosblau
Where are the MB forums for MB enthusiasts? I'm sure there are a few, but not in such volume as BMW.

The reason is simple: Why would you need a forum about a car which you only bought to impress your neighbors?

(But I must admit- as a big fan of IWC watches, that CLS is sweeeet!)
Hey, good man. I am a big fan of IWC watches too! And, I was actually invited to the IWC AMG show in H.K. where I was able to see the new IWC AMG watches plus a real CLS55 AMG IWC Edition. It was unforgettable.
cnt
p.s. My favourite forum for MB cars fanatics is mbworld.org
And, no, I did not buy my MBs to impress my neighbours, I have always been a M3 fan except that it hasn't been quite the right time to pay fortune for an aging E46 M3 which in a year or so , the M3 E46 gonna flood the preowned market and likely my delivery boy will be driving one. Just wanna be a wise consumer. I think I am at the right timing to pick up a 3-series (again) after 11 years.
Attached Images

BMW 2006 330i E90 Jet Black/Black Leathers/Aluminium, Steptronic Active Steering; MTech Aero Kit Carbon Fibre Splitters/Diffuser. Bilstein PSS9 Coilover, Rays VOLK Racing RE30 Formula Limited Edition 18" Pirelli Rosso; Project Mu 355mm Forged 4pot Caliper. HID:Osram D1S 6000K, PIAA 6500K White Ring, Philips Diamond Vision HB4 5000K, PIAA H490/H491 Super Bright 6500K LED Interior Lights. Chrome S.Wheel Cover, Rear Windows Sunshades.
Appreciate 0