View Single Post
      02-09-2024, 11:58 AM   #102
G30M
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW M550i; Kia EV6 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPhatic View Post
Everybody wants the cake, but not the consequences.

The type of person it takes to hold this position for a week, let alone multiple years, is the type of person that will always be accused of being too aggressive, too strict, prone to bad behavior, etc. It's part of the equation.

Regardless of what he said or did to whatever girl or guy, it's par for that course, and in fact, happens regularly...
and the best part of this is, he's accused of "inappropriate controlling behaviour". it doesn't get more woke - i mean less criminal than this! please define appropriate controlling behaviours ...

it's not assault, it's not sexism, not racism, not harassment, not bribery, not blackmail, not sexual (it was and then it wasn't?) i mean, what even do those words mean!

c'mon Marko - i mean Red Bull, you can do better than this? give us more meaningfully worded accusations to chew on!

I'm not defending CH, but no police involved, but within a few hours they find and pay a barrister of their choice to "investigate". by the time they hired that barrister, s/he already has all the information he needs from the employee. i'd say the decision has been made.
Appreciate 1
///MPhatic13982.50