Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Rashad v Rampage... What a fight!!

Props to Rashad for going in and getting the job done. He looked like the more complete fighter and I think he's earned a title shot against Shogun. I think his speed gave him a huge advantage and he seemed to control the fight every time they went into the clinch. In the 3rd round Rampage rocked him but he didn't capitalise on it, similar to what Thiago Silva did in the 3rd round against Rashad. I think the clinch work and wrestling was a part of Rashad's game plan because Rampage looked completely gassed by the end of the fight. The fight definitely lived up to the expectation, I was really on the fence about this one but Rashad nearly won the fight easily.

The highlight of the card was the Todd Duffy fight where he got KO'd. Surely that will be remembered as one of the all time greatest fights. Also, the lil Nog decision was questionable imo. All in all, a good card.
agreed on all three fights, i was disappointed in the way lil Nog fought, he looked old and slow. but major props to Jason Britz, stepped up w/ short notice, not sure why forrest pulled out. Britz had a great fight and should have def won

the Todd Duffy fight was crazy, could believe Mike Russow took all those hits in the first round and was still standing, then the KO in the 3rd round, i nearly lost it

overall a good card
Appreciate 0