View Single Post
      04-13-2008, 12:32 AM   #39
grumpybear
not afraid to call it like I see it
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurorad View Post
I thought it was clear enough from the chart (from the CDC,their colors), that guns are associated with death.

OT, but where do illegal guns come from? I never really thought about it. Certainly, most legal owners don't commit crimes (yes, they often do, but certainly nobody who drives a BMW; and nobody here on this board would commit suicide). I realized that they're stolen from legal owners, who keep them in their car or unlocked at home.

Sorry, I forgot that NRA members are 'fanatical' about ownership. Feel the power, the cold steel. Must be really something to walk around like a big man, able to kill when you want to. Must be quite a rush. I think I've discovered the reason for the fanatacism, thinly veiled as a constitutional right.

'Yeah, I carry a gun for SAFETY, not because of psychology'

Yes, I'm making fun of C&C.

Why don't people obsess over the fourth, fifth, or sixth amendments, instead of the 2nd?
all that chart told me is we need to do something about the issue of people accidently poisioning and falling and killing themselves since that happens 3X as much as firearm related homicides. We should outlaw poisions and slippery shoes and pass a law to not let people walk on ice or be more then 2 inches above the ground for any reason.

To answer to OP, yes, I carry a gun at all times and am licensed to do so in more then 30 states. The other states where I can't, fuck them I don't go there.

Last edited by grumpybear; 04-13-2008 at 12:51 AM..
Appreciate 0