View Single Post
      10-16-2007, 06:34 PM   #1
zzinco79
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

fuckin hate my sister

Ok. My father loves her sooooooo much more than me.

and she is most fucked up person I've been ever deal with.

My father loves her so he really listen to her and think it is really true.

Ok, the story is, she drove my car down to NYC last weekend.

Before I tell you the story, I dropped my car with H&R sports.

So, she drove my car around Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, etc...

She obviously didn't slow down or stopped at speed bumps or pot holes.

I found 2 feet long scretch on my side skirt last week, it was not so bad.

and I found bunch of curb rashes on the wheels, not so bad again.

Exhaust braket underneath the car start to make rattle sounds, I think she ran over the speed bump frickin fast or hard and hit the braket on the speed bump.. whatever, I started to get pissed.

I found a bunch of blue chalk looking things all over the inside of my car. I though it was just random dust or something else. but guess what? it was from her sunblock cream. i tried to clean it up but it was pretty hard to remove them. So, I got more pissed.

and today, I finally got so many sensors popped up on my instrument penal. Tire pressure warning light, airback warning light, DTC sensor warning light.

I brought the car to the dealership and they said exactly same thing that I thought.

and I found a few more scrathes on the front and rear bemper.

So, car is in dealership now, waiting for the parts and get fixed.

I came back to my house and tried to talk about it with her.

She lived in NYC. and she moved to Queens a few months ago.

She lived in Queens for about 2weeks, and moved out because she found a little rat in her house. Wow... WTF... she paid a few grands for broker fee and fine for braking the lease contract. She is that PSYCHO. And she just decided to move up to my place and take over my place. WTF I didn't agree with that.

Anyway, I just talked to her about the car and told her it seems like you did it (cause I'm sure I don't drive like that and damage my car like that)

right after I said that, she started flipped over, crying, and cursing.

She also called my father and told him completely different story that she and I made. she handed her phone and make me to talk to my dad. My father said he disappointed at me and the situation makes him even more hard to belive me anymore.

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

I'm about to kill her with fucking anything I can swing to heat her.

OMG what should I do....

2006 BSM 325i / ZPP / ZSP / Adaptive Xenon / BLK leather interior / Steptronic

Eisenmann racing / K&N Ram charger / M5 rep. wheels / D1S 6000k / Brex white ring / OEM style rear trunk spoiler / M steering / OEM strut bar / Blk line tail light

Future Mod

Hamann lip spolier / Mtech rear bumper
Appreciate 0