02-27-2024, 03:36 PM   #26
KingOfHuns
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X5 xDrive40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbrown View Post
Also interesting is Audi's rating. Several years ago they had a publicly stated goal of being the highest selling German luxury brand, or something like that. But while they show 8 of 9 models tested being recommended, their owner satisfaction is dropping according to CR. This doesn't help sell more cars.
I had a 2017 A4, and I loved it. Traded it in for a 2019 Q5 because I needed more cargo space. The Q5 had the exact same MMI (Audi’s infotainment system) as the A4, except it was full of bugs. You would think they would have spent the two years between the two cars squashing bugs, not introducing new ones! Plus, the MMI that was fresh in 2017 started feeling really dated. I tried to order a 2022 SQ5 from the factory, but after 4 months of waiting, they canceled my order because they were shifting production to ‘23 models. I could have re-entered my order for a ‘23, but it was $500 more with no changes (like I was being penalized for their delays) and I would have gone to the back of the line again. I told them to forget it, and ended up with my 2024 X5 last July. I totally love it, and I don’t see myself going back to Audi anytime soon.
Appreciate 3
tsbrown1110.00
uk0168573.50