View Single Post
      12-04-2013, 07:22 PM   #166
NemesisX
Captain
Rep
Drives: '19 Infiniti Q60S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracken View Post
Autopsy basically says impact alone killed driver but both impact and fire killed Walker meaning paul was still alive before the car went up in flames. I just hope he was unconscience so he didnt have to suffer...
The walker family should bring a wrongful death civil suit against the Rodas estate. After all, Rodas was the one hauling ass and being reckless with another soul in the car.
sad, RIP to them both
If we were talking about mere mortals I would agree, but like KingofJericho alluded to money isn't an issue for the Walker family. Walker's net worth is well in excess of $50M.

Adding more money to a boatload of money isn't going to change the Walker family's quality of living, but a lawsuit will foster bad blood between the Walker and Rodas families which is just counterproductive at this point, IMO. Walker's estate is more than sufficient to give his family and their descendants an upper class lifestyle into the foreseeable future, and hell let's be honest I'm fairly certain that money is the last thing on their minds right now. They'd gladly give up that multimillion dollar estate if it meant getting Paul back.
Appreciate 0