View Single Post
      04-08-2013, 09:31 AM   #95
richb811
Rep
Drives: 2020 G20 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bear_Yid View Post
Lovely. Love seeing older cars well done with a newer more powerful engine.
Its an absolute hoot to drive with the S52. I am thinking my next project will be an E30 M3 with an E36 S50 Euro Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPig View Post
Appreciate it.

I know your pain regarding the license plate lights rust. I'm noticing it under one of mine and it annoys me to no end since I just had her resprayed last year. I need to figure out a way to prevent it from spreading without it running up the cost
Seal it in a humidity and temperature controlled bubble... in California.

Anywhere that has even a hint of salt on the roads, you have to be uber diligent and catch the little bastards before it becomes full blown rust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyboy328 View Post
WOW what a gorgeous machine! I love the bbs wheels! Is the interior leather and alcantera? The execution of restoration is, well it looks as though it was just bought new! what other BMW's or non BMW's do u own?
Yes sir, its a Nappa leather with Suede done by Justin over at Euro Interiors in CT. He mainly does Ferrari and Aston Martins, but we were able to steal this from him

Previously I had a 2010 E90 335i Sedan, and right now I have Kylie and a 2001 540i Touring in Topaz Blue/Titan Grey. My wife has a 2008 GTI also. I'm looking to switch the Wagon over to an E61 535i xDrive eventually, and maybe get my hands on an E60 M5 for a fun car... although my wife has different plans for that money. Something about a house?
Appreciate 0