Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2010 Ford Fusion

2009 e92 M3 Space Gray / Premium Package

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 35,500.00

Item Interest
This is a second owner 2009 e92 M3 / Space Gray exterior / Black leather interior. It has 61,5xx miles and is in absolutely excellent condition for the age and mileage. It is a 7speed DCT, 2d Coupe. There are a lot of expensive, newer M3's with lower miles but this is an amazing value.

It has a number of fully loaded packages including: 19" Double Spoke Alloy Wheels. Premium Package (Power folding mirrors + garage door opener + black leather interior trim + digital compass mirror + BMW Assist - $1500) // Technology Package (M Drive + Comfort Access System + Navigation System + HD Radio - $3250) // M Double Clutch Transmission ($2900) // Heated front seats ($500) // Park Distance Control (PDC $350) // iPod & USB adapter ($400) // Smartphone integration $150) // Satellite radio ($595) // Enhanced Premium Sound ($1900)

I have owned the car for one year and it was checked by a certified BMW dealership prior to me taking ownership of the car. With that said, through the years, the first owner put very minor curb rash on 1 or 2 of the wheels (hardly noticeable) and I just got an indicator light for some replacement brake pads (although the brakes make no noise and stoppage is still excellent - light just came on).

There are a lot of modified M3's out there on the market now but if you want something stock (front black grill comes with the stock chrome grill) and untouched/no burnout/etc - this is the ride for you at a killer price. Selling so someone else can enjoy it more than I can.

Car is located in Sunnyvale, CA in San Francisco Bay Area. Please contact Michael Aita at 925-698-0979 or michaelj.aita@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Appreciate 0