View Single Post
      02-01-2008, 02:30 PM   #68
debt negotiator
Rep
Drives: 328

I know that there are more people reading this thread with debt than those without. Its not easy admitting your financial woes. I wouldnt be surprised if some of those who posted no debt have far more than they realize or willing to admit not only here but to themselves. I am a professional negotiator and own my own business negotiating consumer and commercial debt both secured and unsecured. I love my job because I am one of the very few who actually produces results for clients. All the rest of companies I know of are pathetic bottom feeders who basically rob people who are broke. This in itself is disturbing how people like this exist but whats worse is is how the credit card companies operate. Its sick how strategically, they will actively pursue those who can not pay. They lend cardholders just enough to hang themselves and they know exactly how much it takes to bend someone over having them paying monthly minimums every month. So, they lend 20k but make back 100k and finally when either the person just gives up realizing that there is no way out for as long as they live or lose a job or get hurt the credit card companies have the balls to start harassing these people, their friends, neighbors and family members and even garnish wages and lien bank accounts. In my eyes it is so outrageously blatant how the credit card companies do not lend on what you could afford it is how much you can not afford.

Here is a list of banks and what I negotiate for on each creditor:

B of A and all former MBNA 10-20% of your balance
Amex 30%
Citi 40%
HSBC 30%
Chase 35%
National City 25%
Discover 20-40%
WAMU 35%

Just to be clear, if you owe BofA 40k or more, I could settle your account for 4k and you are not responsible for the remaining 36k. Any account in excess of 40k is usually a 10% settlement no higher than 15%, Anything less is never a penny higher than 20%

The %'s are what you settle for and the rest is forgiven. Your credit will be effected however, if you settle within your first 6 months delinquency then chances are your credit will improve depending on your other accounts and if they are all current. Each person is different. You are also responsible for claiming the amount forgiven in excess of $600.00 as income but any creative CPA can fix that.

If anyone has questions on debt consolidation or debt settlement feel free to pm me or send an email. My advice is free. Retaining my services will cost 50% less than anyone else nationwide and there are no set up fees.

I do not mean to appear as though I am spamming this thread I am a member of the forum and know that the industry I work in is loaded with scum bags so anyone considering using this type of service please contact me before doing so.

James
Appreciate 0