Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 COMP/SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1
The only things the cops did wrong in either incident is 1 they didn't call for medical assistance soon enough. If you have an obese person who could be having medical issues that should have been done. 2 they didn't arrest the protesters in mass when they switched from protesting to rioting, looting, and arson 3 they didn't protect the minority shop owners from the rioters.

If I hear one more time he was in a choke hold I'm going to scream. He wasn't. It was a head lock. Totally different. It does not cut off a person's airway or blood flow. The autopsy proved it didn't and 6 years of martial arts tells me it was applied correctly as per the officers legal guidelines and training. The perpetrator was resisting arrest snd guilty of assaulting an officer when it was applied. Case closed.
Thank you! Finally somebody gets it lol
Agreed also... People are making this NY thing a race thing and it isn't. I live here and these protestors are affecting my life, my sons commute and my business from running. So while these idiots are out there being "peaceful" which is bullshit, the people that work, commute, and go to school are suffering. I'm sick of the shit. The cause is long lost as this point and now they are just becoming a menace to society... Maybe their on the juice:-)

2011 E90 M3 Competition // Alpine White // ESS // RPI // 20" BBS LM's, blah blah

2021 G80 M3 Competition // Brooklyn Grey // KW Suspension // 12mm Spacers all around // Resonator Delete
Appreciate 0