01-23-2014, 10:01 PM   #76
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
This article is complete trash. There is no new diagnosis of Schumacher by this doctor, he is just speculating. He isn't even treating Schumacher.

And I am shocked you would post news from a newspaper whose journalistic reputation consists of dedicating page 3 to a half naked spy shots of minor celebrities! Seriously - you read this shit?

If you are a fan you do the guy a disservice by posting this trash.
Take it easy on me Stealth.pilot I had no clue what type of journal it was, I think it was just something I came across and I really feel bad for him and praying that he gets better soon.

My apologies if it were a bad source
And that is why out of respect for how you felt towards this article I did remove it from my post.

But it is not a good thing that he hasn't woken up yet after almost 4 weeks and I have my reasons why I can view this differently from other lay people, that's how much I could say.

But praying for him and don't judge me by the source so quickly that was harsh because you already made a decision that my intentions were bad when I really feel bad for him and his whole family in a way you may not imagine and not because he is who he is but above all because he is a human being and my heart is so heavy.

But you have the right to think or say whatever you want.

Last edited by soooma; 01-23-2014 at 10:11 PM..
Appreciate 0