View Single Post
      07-28-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

God Bless America

Dudes, im getting a little bit tyred of those artist, hippies, ecologist, journalist and that kind of scum trying to sound cool and politically comitted who's blame USA imperalism of the world problems.

Isnt Greeks, arabs, russians, mongols, even spaniards do excatly the same in the past? Isnt USA a contry made and rise by people of every races, every religions, every corner of the world living then and now there? What is USA if not a reflect of the whole humanity? isnt black soldiers, hispanic soldiers, white soldiers, asian soldiers in the US troops?

so you got no race, no religion, nothing to point your finger, so is all USA fault? you say it southamerican, but you sell your ass to live there. You say it european, but you found that land. You say it african, but now all you love's Obama. You say it asian, but your bussines grow thanks to them. You say it Arab, while you leader is starving you to death and getting istself richer selling oil to USA.

And now let me eat my burger peacefully without talking about killed animals, while you're calling on your iphone made in China by a men working a non-stop 20 hours journey, you fucking idiot.
Appreciate 0