Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year's_End View Post
Hey look, they're red sportscars and happen to be front-engined and RWD! That means they must look exactly like each other!

They're hardly similar looking aside from the obvious engineering-based design dictations. One's organic and scalloped to hell and back while the other is chiseled and machine-like, with shallow vent graphics plastered everywhere.

They're both smoking, regardless.
I'm not talking about the fact that they're both red and front engined and RWD. I'm talking about the fact that the aesthetic similarities are dramatic and obvious. I don't know of any other car that physically resembles the F12 to this extent. The vent locations and shape, the window shape, the front grille design, the center vent in the hood. From the side and front, they are very similar in appearance, although one is a gorgeous curvy supermodel and the other one... isn't.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0