11-25-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
2012 Formula 1 Season Review/Comments

Congratulations to Red Bull Racing and Sebastian Vettel!!!
Incredible achievement for three consecutive championships.

Driver of the year - Fernando Alonso, Just because he had been over-achieving what the car was capable of. With a less competitive car, just three points shy of Vettel.

Team of the year - Red Bull Racing, enough said.

Disappointing team of the year - Mercedes AMG, one of the bigger team with POS car.

Disappointing driver of the year - The cucumber, Narain Karthikeyan

Most reliable car of the year - Ferrari F2012, no retirements all season.

Most reliable driver of the year - Kimi Raikkonen, he completed ALL laps this season. And picked up one win!

Best rookie of the year - Roman Grosjean, he needs to polish up his car control and stop crashing into other people. But he shows great pace and a few podiums.

Best radio of the year - Kimi Raikkonen "Just leave me alone, I know what's coming" "Yes yes yes, I'm warming up all four tyres. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds".

Surprise of the year - Sergio Perez, Pastor Maldonado; A few podiums from Sergio, despite under-perform in the last several races. Pastor win in Spain was epic, but he can better control his anger, he could be great in the future.

Best race of the year - FORMULA 1 GRANDE PRÊMIO PETROBRAS DO BRASIL 2012

Most boring race of the year - None...all races had been great. If I had to pick, perhaps German and British GP, just comparatively less drama.

Hottest Team of the year - AT&T Williams F1, they even set their garage on fire!!! Great to see them pick up a win!!!

WTH are you doing here team - HRT, do I need to explain more?

Good bye Schumi!!!
Hamilton to Mercedes AMG, Sergio to McLaren, Alonso is ever more desperate, and the Infiniti Red Bulls are carrying the momentum.
I cannot wait till March in Melbourne!!!

What an epic season we've got!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by E90SLAM; 11-25-2012 at 07:00 PM..
Appreciate 0