Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 3.0si, 2013 E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2013 E92 M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW Z4 3.0si  [9.00]
Alright, I'll join in on the game.

To the kid going to medschool, medicine isn't what you think. If you're smart, go into something else if you're just looking for money. Go into medicine if you really love medicine and working with people. Lotsa hassle and not as much money as you think.

So you want to be an anesthesiologist? Their reimbursements along with radiologists, interventional cardiologists, gastroenterologists, etc are all slated for more cuts. Some of these politicians want to get rid of fee for service. They say that we make too much money. Bullshit... But that's another thread... One of the posters said get ready to be a regular employee. That pretty much sums it up.

Regarding bums and freeloaders...

I got fooled it sounds like. I was on my way to NJ from Albany, NY when I stopped at a rest stop. I withdrew some money from the ATM for aero skirts I was picking up. Some guy knocks on my window and gives me this sob story that he and his wife are running out of gas and need to get back to Brooklyn. Well, stupid me, feeling generous and sorry for the couple, I gave him $20. He gets back to his car and I hear him talking to his wife that they can't believe I gave them that much and they pull out some can and stick the $20 bill with all the other money they've scrounged up.

Well, I think to myself, I'm blessed and that $20 is a drop in the bucket compared to everything else I've got. If it helps these freeloaders have a good meal, so be it. If they buy some heroin and end up overdosing, good riddance...

The first picture is my car with the house I'm selling. I'm gonna miss that house. I really don't want to leave.

The other pics are of my new house. The new one has a three car garage, which is a big plus, and a nice outdoor fireplace. But no basement or man cave. That's ok, I work all the time anyway...

Cheers to everyone else here who is chasing or living the dream!
Attached Images