View Single Post
      12-08-2014, 01:32 PM   #31
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookie45 View Post
FSU has all the talent it needs to take down Oregon. The coaching staff has an important role in game time performance since adjustments are made off the field to go up against different opponents.

Florida State are defending champs if I recall correctly.

Oh yeah, we didn't lose to an unranked team too.

Is Mariota a Heisman winner yet?

Just Saying
I suppose these are all valid points, but you're delusional to think:

1. somehow being defending champs will win you another game against a quality team. Last time I checked, the 2013 season was played with 2013 players, and this is now 2014. Talking history will not win you games. Otherwise Notre Dame will be the national champs every year.

2. but you're delusional to think: Oregon lost to an unranked team...

3. but you're delusional to think: Mariota won't win the Heisman. You probably shouldn't bet on Mariota NOT winning the Heisman...you must not have watched much CFB outside of your north Florida broadcast TV range. Better yet, you probably shouldn't bet on Winston even getting an invite to the Heisman ceremony as a finalist.

How long have you watched FSU football anyways? I've been watching CFB for 20 years, there's no way your Seminoles are close to a national championship caliber team. Mostly b/c your QB is flawed with his decision making on/off the field...but I suppose a flawed leader works well with flawed followers. Shouldn't a few more players this year be sitting in jail for hit and run and things like that by now...just saying.

Last edited by Flying Ace; 12-08-2014 at 01:38 PM..
Appreciate 0