View Single Post
      10-22-2014, 04:48 PM   #22
Benstuck
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i N55 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawasaki00 View Post
It has the rapid charge mine charges from 0 to 50% in 30 minutes, the rest of the battery is about normal charge mode.

Best battery I have had yet, I can go 2 full days with heavy usage no problem

ATT only offers black and white, Verizon gets the bronze one and not sure who gets the pink.

I have had every note and since day one they are incredible. The largest jmp was from the note 2 to note 3 but the 4 is still that much better than the 3. Aside from the 1440p screen the multitask button is fantastic on the 4.
I have guys at work that bought the iphone 6+ and the first day they saw the note 4 they were in shock at the screen. What stands the camera abouve all others is the image stabilization. Apple has had this for a few phones now but they dont couple it with 4k recording or a 16mp sensor.
You will nor regret it if you get one.
Note 1,2,3 and 4 for comparison
Although it does have quite the att bloatware all of it can be disabled and hidden from the app drawer. Like they are not even there.
Thanks for the response! Another question: how is supply/availability? I know it's impossible to find Iphone 6+ anywhere and I'm bored with IOS, so will I run into supply issues with the Note 4 as well? I thought it would be ALOT easier to find since it doesn't get as much marketing/attention by the biased media.
Appreciate 0