10-22-2014, 03:55 PM   #21
Asianoak
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 & "11 X3

Garage List
2011 M3  [0.00]
I don't own the Note 4 so I am unable to speak to it's merits from a day to day stand point . However, being in the wirelss industry I can honestly say that many of the comments above are true. The Note 4 is amazing. Spec for spec it just blows the iPhone 6+ away, at least on paper. From a subjective standpoint there was a great blind survey done recently and the Note 4 camera walked all over the iPhone. Something like 40% of the 6000 surveyed chose the Note 4 pictures as being the better picture.

The S Pen is also much better than in previous models. I had the Note 2 and hated the S Pen but Samsung has really developed the software and made it truly useable.

Contruction is terrific. The metal frame gives it a premium feel and the plastic back doesn't detract from it, at least not in my opinion. Besides, that plastic back allows for the changable battery and upgradeable memory.

As for bloatware... well that's a Samsung thing. Not really a fault of Android. I have an S4 still because I am waiting to see the Note Edge before upgrading. As mentioned above, you can remove bloatware by jailbreaking but I have found that simply disabling the majority of apps does the trick quite effectively... and it helped my battery life and processor speed.

And of course there are all the other benefits to Android... inovation... not being limited to one companys products, customization, etc etc.
Appreciate 0