View Single Post
      03-02-2007, 07:34 PM   #26
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwexecutive View Post
In the are I live I rarely see another E90 let alone an M6. I was driving on the highway at about 75MPH when I spoted a 6 series up ahead in the other lane, and he was holding up traffic behind him. Then I noticed it was an M6 and got excited. I got up next to him, rev'd a bit to see if he would look over, accelerated fast, came back next to him and I didn't get so much as a look from him. Really dissapointing when I see these guy's driving high performance sport cars and they live a ho-hum life because their driver's aren't enthusastic about the car they're driving. Kind of sad really.

I really was hoping the guy would look over, smile and then floor it. Oh, well.

BMW's stick together!

.... most of the time

BMWEXEC, you gotta realize that people challenge M5 / M6's all the time on the road. I thought that moving from a E46 M3 Cab to a M6 would allow me to quietly enjoy the car.....complete opposite effect.....

I regularly get challenged by bikes, the odd Exotic, Hondas....I just usually get a thumbs up or a wave from fellow Bimmerheads.....

I can't speak for that M6 driver, go check out m5board.com, there are many M5 / M6 enthuasists who love to play.

Personally, I love tormenting ricers.....