boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
It's possible to go through your own insurance, but they will go after the other party's insurance to try to recover the entire sum. However, if you have not filed anything yet, file the bills with the auto insurance company of that chick. Also, since the scar is on your face, get a plastic surgery consult as well and stick them with the bill. You don't wanna be "Scarface" now, do you? If in the process of filing with the insurance company, the hospital start to bother you about the bills, call the billing department, explain your situation, and they will either setup a payment plan which is significantly cheaper than the actual bill or they will go after the insurance company on your behalf. After all, they are in on it as well.
lol the scar isnt that bad... bout a centimeter one above my brow and a another one below my eye... not too concerned about looks... scars are less visible if you know how to treat them during the healing process.

anyways so i guess the general consensus is that my health insurance shouldnt pay a penny? & instead all of it should be on the other party's insurance.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0