View Single Post
      12-31-2007, 09:13 PM   #9
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

hang out with her once, and tell her straight up that you wanna see her DL.....and if she denies. Then as cool and as slick as possible just tell her "hey...your great, trust me, but babe....I'm 23 and the last thing I need is to get in trouble with you. So as much as I want to keep things going with you, i've gotta know whats up." I would tell you to gently run your hand past her cheek and through her hair and then gently hold the back of her head for a second and then slide your hand down her neck and stop on her shoulder as you finish what your saying, its what I do and what I would do..........but she might jump you and you'll end up having sex.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0