Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by carzaddict View Post
we did consider french polynesia....but we didnt feel like doing a ~12 hour flight.

the vacation would be more like 7-8 days because of a project I will be on around that time.

is there anything on the pacific coast of mexico that may be worth looking?
12 hour flight? It's 11 hours to Hawaii from JFK/EWR. Polynesia is more like 16.

I would't recommend Mexico at all right now. I thought Cabo was a dump when I was there about 7 years ago.

Honestly, Hawaii is your best bet. There's a shitload of stuff to do, everyone speaks English, you don't have to worry about having your head cut off, and you can use your cellphone to upload pics of your vacation while you're on it. The food is great, the people are great, and the scenery, both above and below sea level, is spectacular. I would unwind on Kauai for the first few days then head to Maui for some additional activities.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0