Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
Some Quotes

Bradley Smith Championship: 6th Points: 57
"I will arrive at the Monster Energy sponsored Catalunya round confident of opening the weekend in positive style as we have been strong at almost every GP this season. It is a circuit that I enjoy with it's variety of different corners and the crowd is always amazing, especially in the last part of the track! In addition, the layout seems to suit the characteristics of the Yamaha YZR-M1 quite well, therefore, I'll be gunning for another top finish. In Mugello, the qualifying didn't go to plan so I aim to rectify this in Catalunya and grab a solid starting position to give me the best possible chance of success in the race. We also have a test on Monday where we will try out a few new ideas in order to help me in various areas as we look to bridge the gap to the leading riders. However, before that, there's the Catalan Grand Prix and my fists are clenched already for the battle on Sunday, which I can't wait to partake in. "

Pol Espargaro Championship: 8th Points: 45
"Round 7 means it's time for my home Grand Prix and of course, this is one of the highlights of my season, especially as it's also sponsored by our title partner Monster Energy! To hear my fans cheering is an amazing feeling and I will do my very best to please them particularly as I grew up very close to this circuit, therefore it doesn't get any more of a home GP than this for me! Mugello was quite a positive race and most importantly a definite improvement after my recent arm surgery and so, I intend to do even better this weekend as I was able to start training again. I definitely have some good memories of racing at this track, like winning the Moto2 race from pole in 2013 which was the year I became champion and I aim to add another one to the collection this time. We also have a test after the race which will be very useful as we have a few things to adjust and amend, so I look forward to this week at home and I can't wait to get the show on the road! "
Marc Marquez
It was disappointing to crash out in Mugello but this can happen when you're on the limit. This weekend we head to Catalunya for my home GP and we have a lot of work to do to prepare the bike. I've had good results at this track and won there last year, so will hope to do the same in front of all my fan club!
"Let's hope we can have a good battle and put on a good show."

Dani Pedrosa
"Mugello was pretty positive as I can feel my arm improving all the time,"
"I've continued my rehabilitation since the race and now we head to my home race in Montmelò. "We have a busy weekend ahead as we need to work hard on the bike to solve some issues."
Appreciate 0