Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GewoW View Post
forgot about FA - yeah I don't think I hate any of them as much as FA. Now, SV I find 2nd worst because he's just...idk...he took such an about turn IMO from 2009. He also thinks he's the greatest driver ever, which is annoying.

He's fast, but that's about it. He can't pass as well as some others, he sucks ASS from pole (lmao) and he also is immature and not experienced (as evident by some of his previous driving)

As for LH, I think he's being a little too aggressive lately

As for MW, idk I like this guy...seems honest - he mentioned that he would do anything to win. Not trying to hide

As for JB...I honestly love this guy. He's great.

But MA BOY KOBE! he's the man! His father looks like a pimp! I love it hahaha
I don't know where you got this impression from SV. How do you know what he's thinking? I've watched every race and pre-show and never got that vibe. I find LH to be muuuuuch more arrogant and self promoting and you never even mentioned him. He's a young kid with a bright smile but when the person close to the top is doing that it's not uncommon to see it the way you do but I just don't buy it. It's in your head so every move he makes will promote that but I doubt it's reality.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0