View Single Post
      04-01-2008, 12:11 AM   #31
"07"BobbyBimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i Black Sapphire Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi2Three35i View Post
People always criticize how far someone goes with their car. For instance, if its with some obscure body kit, paint job, or wheels. One of the worst things anyone can do to their cars are the decals they decide to put on. This goes for BMW's in particular, especially the newer models.

You usually see ricers rolling around with shocker decals slapped on the back, or some VW with on it.

To get to my point.... yesterday I decided to go to the Blowneuroz meet. When first arriving there I noticed many VWs and several e30,e36,e46 m3's.
As a 335i coupe owner I was upset not to see any fellow e92 or even e90 owners... UNTIL my friend and I walked towards the end of the parking lot only to see a black e92 328i. We were both shocked and ... yes embarrassed to see a decal slapped onto the quarter panel window saying " I RUN NEW JERSEY" in a girly chrome finished font. Not only was there one, but sadly TWO... one on each side. To add to the story, the drivers seat was leaned so far back you could only see the headrest. Surprisingly the passenger seat was visible.

I don't understand what makes some individuals take that route in making their cars "look good".

IF THE PERSON WHO OWNS THIS CAR IS READING THIS... YOU CLEARLY KNOW WHO YOU ARE..... PLEASE GET RID OF THE DECALS AND MOVE YOUR SEAT UP AT LEAST A TAD BIT SO PEOPLE CAN SEE THAT SOMEONE IS IN FACT DRIVING.. DONT WORRY NO ONE IS GOING TO BE CATCHING YOU RIDING DIRTY.
3 words: GET A LIFE
Appreciate 0