01-13-2014, 03:30 PM   #9
E85BMW
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveMizdaman View Post
Yes the 5mbps would be the entire package of streaming the game for single player campaign or multiplayer. But I am not too sure if I would really get into multiplayer games from streaming. I mean there is bad lag and what not from playing actual disc based games imagine streaming combined with playing multiplayer, I don't know but to me that seems like a recipe for a lag feast.

Just think what you will have access to, ability to play all these games from start to finish, games you never bought but wanted to play, games you loved and can play again, all by simply having the subscription. Like I said before, that is hard to put a price tag on. For me they can price that at $200+ a yr, me being a serious gamer for 20 yrs that is worth every penny. Satellite radio for a year is like $200 plus I believe with access on your computer and phone. So good luck Sony on pricing that just right lol
I think a major selling point would be same day streaming for new games, especially for major titles. I think it cut down a lot on crowds of people waiting outside stores at midnight for games (considering that there isn't a special edition that would be worth buying).
Appreciate 0