View Single Post
      01-09-2014, 10:47 AM   #3
steveMizdaman
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 335ix M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune sama View Post
I definitely like the idea. I'm curious how much it will cost though, and if picture quality will be affected by the fact that you're streaming the entire game.
I am curious too...they will also have a rent fee also I believe if you do not have the subscription. My opinion is at least $100 for yr. Ps plus is $50 for a yr and that gives you multiplayer and ps store discounts. So for an entire library of all playstation games back from ps one up to ps3! They can't make it a crazy price that will scare customers off but I think its worth $100-$200 a yr and I would be a loyal subscriber at that price range.

Sony said you need only 5mbps connection to stream at 720p for when its released over the summer. 1080p will come later and probably require little faster speeds.

They said there are very minor picture glitches on bigger tvs VS the same game on a ps vita.( the last of us the picture glitch wasnt noticeable at all on vita due to size of the screen)

And the fact Sony went out of the box for the first time, they said they are working with other brand Tvs not just their new bravia tv's, to bring PlayStation Now to all tvs, basically like netflix. Sony was always just for Sony products. Now any smartphone any tablet and hopefully most new 4k tvs will support the service.

Sony
Appreciate 0