SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by skim View Post
congrats.
my personal fav is the 280SL that's within my reach. the older i get the more i like classics.
i also like the last gen's facelifted SL, but the new one is quite stunning at night. i was walking with gf at night and the new SL rolled by, the sound and the lights are something to remember.
Definitely. My dad had the 09 SL550 (facelifted last gen) and I loved it. But I personally think this new car is an improvement in almost every way.

The classics are amazing too! I know my dad had one of the old SL models a while back. When you needed to actually manually take the top off and store it (no convertible top was built yet)
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0