View Single Post
      12-02-2009, 06:28 PM   #25
BerkTechnology
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Fast

Thanks guys for the comments! We're wasting no time in the off season to make further enhancements. There's no such thing as "done", there are only two things that limit you from going faster. You either run out of money or run out of creativity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90sexion View Post
looks like awesome work and care has been done to the car,
does the spoiler specifically made for our car? what is the msrp for it?
Yes, it is specifically made for the trunk shape of the 135i.

And thanks Snertz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
My NFS past is quickly comming back to me...please hide that beatifully functional wing from me...

On another note high-fives all around...and I expect an updated poster for my dorm
Updated posters to come with the new livery pacakge in 2010. The car will either go through another color theme change or it will get a full digitally printed wrap. Not to mention some gloss black wheels from APEX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
awesome car!

i really like that 370z too
Here's another shot of the 370Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajvee View Post
Congrats on a great year.

Did the JB3 suit your track needs? Did the tune remain consistent throughout the year?

The best of luck for 2010.

Cheers.
The JB3 is a great product, I can't say enough good things about how transparent the upgrade is. For two years we used it with zero limps, CEL lights, etc. We encountered our first limp two weeks ago at Autoclub Speedway on the oval using map 7 for the first time. Our ECU didn't have time to adjust or it just wasn't liking full throttle at 140mph for 30 seconds. On map3 which is what we've been running on for 2 years works flawlessly at all of the tracks including the oval at Autoclub Speedway.

For 2010 we just need to step it up a bit and make some more power with a custom reflash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneSkippy View Post
Congrats on your good season Berk! I love what you've done with the car and can't wait to see what's in store for next season.

Off Topic: I'm so glad I didn't buy that Seibon CF hood, the fitment looks awful on the front.
The hood fitment was actually an 8.5/10. It went on without much trouble at all. In person it looks darn near close to OEM. You really have to be looking for any variations to notice any. If it were painted white I doubt anyone would be able to tell. And let me tell you, that OEM hood is HEAVY. We saved about 25lbs by switching to the SEIBON carbon hood.

Here's a shot of the hood and APR front splitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWinNorthdakota View Post
Nice cars man. The one three five is pretty sick!!!

How does it compare to the 370z? Obviously they are both moded pretty heavily...
The 135i is a bit more developed than the 370Z. The 370Z is a new car and at the time DDM started racing with it there wasn't a darn part available for it yet! In 2010 it is definitely going to be fast in the NASA series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostbear View Post
Can you still use the trunk?
Yes, trunk is still fully functional. With the wing risers you gotta be careful though since the wing will actually hit the rear glass. If you have the standard mount which makes the wing 2.5" shorter it wont' have that issue.
Appreciate 0