View Single Post
      06-20-2014, 09:38 PM   #11
markus037
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2010 328Xi

I have worked on cars since I was 19 years old. Im going to be 28 in August and am getting married on Halloween. i talked to my wife about it and she understands how i feel, she supports the idea but right now its pretty much impossible for me financially to go back to school so ill have to wait another year or so. whatever money I have left over at the end of the month goes towards paying off this damn wedding lol.

anyways, back on topic. i currently work at a Hyundai dealer and its an ok job, for the most part, but i could not care less about the product line. I worked at a bunch of dealers over the years such as BMW, Nissan and Infiniti and Jaguar Land Rover. I first started out as a Chrysler tech. In this field its very hard to get a raise unless you go somewhere else I have noticed. Many times the work is distributed unevenly and the same idiots who cant fix anything get fed while the guys who can get nothing but the shitty warranty jobs or headache cars that you will lose your ass on. Im tired of that, and i think thats the reason why i want out of this field.

Im at the point right now where I want to research and look into different fields. Im just looking for ideas.
Appreciate 0