View Single Post
      06-25-2006, 03:15 PM   #30
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
I'm surprised at the responses here. I would like to know though if they would care at all that I graduated in 3 years? I mean I could graduate in 5 years and get a 4.0 lol but I want to get out of here so I'm cramming it all in. I'm not going to med school, I'm amarketing major. I plan on getting my Master's but after I get my first job.
not trying to downplay your accomplishments, getting out in 3 years is great! (hell it took me 5 1/2 years to get through.. engineering at my school needed about 30 extra credits in the quarter system compared to many other majors, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

the grad school idea is a great one, if you can swing it at all it'll be easier to just keep going to school. Once you're out in the workplace it'll be really hard to go back to school.

we're just telling you that your GPA means about as much as being homecoming queen....... it's your work ethic that gets you places, and getting through in 3 years shows a pretty good work ethic in my book
Appreciate 0