08-08-2014, 01:23 AM   #10
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
Umm... Mine is embarrassing and I kinda covered it to make a point regarding the recent shooting in Santa Barbara. I was socially awkward until I was 25 and attended therapy and had lots of misconceptions cleared up (e.g. a deep rooted paranoia about getting arrested for sexual harassment if I asked [since it happened to a friend], or how to even begin the act (my first time approaching a female I just asked point blank ) therefore...

27, to a business associate. We went out the day before, then after a sleepness night since her friend had an emergency, not to mention her house had construction up the street, she was surviving on very little sleep, so I offered as a friendzoned motherfucker to let her sleep at my place... Then it turned into laying in bed and talking for 5 hours, starting with me chilling on the computer while she's laying down, then cuddling with her... Then it just kinda happened. She asked after a long period of comfortable silence: "What are you thinking right now?" then I reached forward and kissed her, then before you know it she was nibbling my ear, and one thing lead to another. Now 28 and have 4 women under my wing
damn - I put my dick back in my pants after I read "then cuddling with her"...

that made my dick soft...

thanks bruh....
Appreciate 0