09-11-2014, 01:15 PM   #41
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Yes you are the only one - well actually I know you must have comrade in arms, however as you surmise I am diametrically opposite to you in world view.
What happened that made you think life is not worth living, people are scum, there is no hope etc.?
But everytime I see someone do something antisocial I am reminded of this fact that there are people like you (not personal, bro) who exist.. which I struggle to understand.. if life is such a bitch why not just end it for yourself and save us others who are enjoying ourselves alot of misery? Why do you insist on bringing us down to your level? [semi-jest..]

I posit that life must be worth living otherwise you wouldn't - or shouldn't be. Think about it. But if you still haven't offed yourself.. perhaps something needs to change. Perhaps God is calling you, orphans or starving children are waiting for you to save them.. whatever. Can you just stop littering and making the world incrementally shittier for us on the other side of the spectrum? .. okay I was kiding bro, don't kill yourself... we need you. You wife, you new born child needs you. Just something in your brain needs to change because your anti-social mindset is really getting on my nerves.. okay? cool.
I don't think that life isn't worth living and honestly I'm probably one of the happier people that are living here right now. You on the other hand seem a little downer-ish at times (just based on the threads you start, nth personal) and I feel for you.

I'm not anti-social and I have a great outlook in life, just that I'm saying it would be quite awesome to have the opportunity to see some real shit come down. Not alone of course, that would be silly as I would also probably be the last to off myself, unless you add the word jack or whack before that. And come on, you don't fantasize about a zombie apocalypses or a good old fashioned natural disaster that changes the way we live completely?

I'm not saying that every living thing should die, just a good amount of humans would do the world a lot of good (I'm not selfish, I would include myself if shit hits hard). I mean, can you imagine if HK didn't have 7.2 million people? How would 3.5 million make you feel? You catching my drift?

Man I really hope anti terrorism agencies aren't checking up on me now.