01-04-2012, 12:03 PM   #104
The Ghost of Tom Joad
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: B744

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Going 2-0 against the Cowboys this season?

I'd say they did pretty well for a group of money-hungry criminals
how you managed to extrapolate that over the big statistic is beyond me. i'll repeat it since you didn't see it...0 (zero) super bowl wins. last NFL championship was 1960 (pre-super bowl). that's a 52 year drought. makes the cowboys' troubles seem trivial. but then again, cowboys playoff troubles are more publicized, because more is expected of them in general. everyone quit talking about the eagles weeks ago because not much was expected of them after they dropped so many games and no one really cares for them. in reality, the current cowboys and eagles teams aren't too far apart. a whole bunch of individuals that can't work together. so i stand by my original point that philly is the redheaded step child of the NFC east. always vying for attention, but can never close the deal when they get it. good or bad, the cowboys are always talked about. good or bad, the giants are always talked about. only good are the eagles ever talked about, but the conversation always ends in disappointment.
Appreciate 0