01-04-2012, 10:31 AM   #102
The Ghost of Tom Joad
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: B744

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Sorry, but you'd be the only Cowboys fan that I've ever heard say "it doesn't bother us when the Eagles win."

I don't think I've heard those words come out of a Cowboys fan's mouth... ever.
it doesn't bother us when the eagles win. they haven't won a super bowl ever, and a pre-SB championship since 1960...aka they haven't done jack shit. that makes the cowboys' championship drought look paltry by comparison. i don't see the eagles winning a super bowl anytime soon with the first team all-ghetto roster. but put together a roster of thugs and criminals and i don't think anyone would expect it to go swimmingly. let's face it...the eagles are the annoying redheaded step children of the NFC east. always talking shit but never backing it up.

on the same token, let's not get it twisted here...the giants barely made the playoffs, too. any NYG fan that really thinks they're going to make it through GB, let alone out of the wild card game, has some pretty lofty expectations. both wild cards have more wins and the giants only won a home field game because they simply got lucky that the east was so mediocre this year.

then there's washington...
Appreciate 0