View Single Post
      10-27-2014, 06:07 PM   #90
240sxle
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeGuy View Post
I just took advantage of the deal in Verizon. You can trade a iPhone 4s for a $200 gift card right now. With a 2 year contract you can get the iPhone 6 16g for about $200, basically making it free except for taxes and upgrade fee.
Also by purchasing the iPhone 6 they gave me an additional $200 credit towards the purchase of an ipad or ipad mini. Not Bad.
Hi I'm a newbie on this forum. I have Sprint and was able to upgrade my iPhone 4S which worked perfectly with my 07 BMW 328i to a new program called "iphone for life."

I gave them my iPhone and got the 6 AND $200 for whatever, which like a car lease will go back to Sprint in two yrs for the next one.

I'm sorry I did it. It won't pair with my car. The car recognizes the phone, the phone recognizes the car but it won't finish pairing. It's back to using it the old fashion way...no Bluetooth. As far as I know I'm not the only one having the problem.

I'm not tech savvy so until I find someone or a YouTube that works showing me step by step. I'm stuck with just my iTunes.
LG
Appreciate 0