Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_! View Post
> haha, ok think I don't know my computer history?

Yes, your post made it painfully obvious you don't know your computer history.
Ok, what do you think happened exactly then?

Also, even a feature movie "Silicon Valley" portrayed it as I stated. That movie was done correctly too. So maybe everyone is wrong and you know something we don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornfishy View Post
My comments in red...

andy (loves a healthy debate).

Listen Apple knows how to make computers. It is what they do. Microsoft doesn't. I feel if Microsoft released computers that they manufactured and had full control over just like Apple. Then their software would run much better.

But that isn't the case and I see your points. My main point is to not bash Microsoft and think Apple is the end all of all computers. Competition is good.

Truthfully within the coming months I will be purchasing a Macbook.

Oh one thing you are wrong about. Yes Microsoft was charged with having a monopoly. But trust me Apple is not innocent. But because they are such a small amount of computers and the small guy they were not charged.

A great point of this is, Google who recently went after Microsoft stating the new search in Vista was a monopoly and would go against Google's desktop.

Did they go after Apple who has searchlight before Windows? No. Mainly because Windows is a much larger market.