Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_! View Post
> Microsoft is still very user friendly.

I *KNOW* you've never used a mac for a reasonable amount of time or you would not say something stupid like that.

It's akin to Kia drivers slagging off BMWs, saying Kia's still have great handling.

> I love how many are attacking a company that basically created the whole computer market.

I don't know if you know this, but Apple started the Personal Computer era, not Microsoft. Look it up someday. MS just weaseled it's way into it.
haha, ok think I don't know my computer history?

It was first Xerox who had the proper items and Apple kindly took it off their hands knowing it would be valuable but never told Xerox. Then Microsoft was smart enough to be able to con Apple and used some of their software.

So again Microsoft started it no matter how you cut it. Apple wasn't able to launch their product with the software before Microsoft. So your wrong.

Also, I have used a Mac a great deal. My girlfriend owns one and knows nothing about it. So I use it learn things and then explain it to her.

I love using the macbook, shoot I want a black one. But when I come home and realize Vista is pretty good and then my other system that has XP is really good. And then my system that has Windows 98 Second Edition is absolutely flawless. I think well Windows may suck at times but they aren't half bad.