07-14-2007, 12:04 PM   #96
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
haha Ok, I love how the few oh so great Mac zealots feel I have gotten owned.

Listen you can think Mac is great in oh-so many ways. But my point stands and has yet to be taken down. Microsoft is still very user friendly. Granted, maybe sometimes it takes work to change settings or install certain software. Point is if you do it right and use the it right, it as you guys say, Just works.

Now let's also think of the hardware for a second. One member stated he doesn't need options since it runs great. Why is that? Because it is somewhat high end hardware spec wise, until the items get old.

Now lets see how many PC's in the general public do you know have great hardware? Not many. Apple's run great because they have good hardware backing them up, which comes with a price that is usually higher than one could get on their own.

I love how I never stated anything bad against Apple, yet I get attacked to no end. I love how many are attacking a company that basically created the whole computer market. I also love how some of you get all bothered over this when at the end of the day Jobs doesn't give two shits about you.

Both Microsoft and Apple have shown to have some of the worst business ethics and have shown to not care about the customer. Just now Jobs has been able to manipulate the market.

Eh, Even though Microsoft may suck in ways, atleast Gates donates huge amounts of his money. So something good comes out of it I guess.