01-16-2013, 12:04 AM   #80
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
I swear that is the SAME fricking stalk that was on my girlfriends 1984 camaro and also makes appearances in 1992 camaro, chevy blazer, GMC pick ups, etc....

I mean really, you can't redesign a better looking, feeling, functioning turn signal stalk in 30 years?!?!?
O....M.....G..... what a bitch fit. I'm assuming by bitch fit you mean an opinion that differs from yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by US///M3 View Post
You're the one who threw a bitch fit over the turn signal stalk.
You went on and on, how in 30 years they couldnt design a better lookin turn signal stalk that also feels good to the touch.
The point i tried to make is no car is perfect, including the M3.
And you're so self absorbed and all knowing that you think it's your duty to "attempt" to make a point that just about everyone who has driven an automobile already knows. Your ignorant closed mind assumes that because i said something negative about a car other than the one i own means i think mine is the gift to everything automotive. I can even let you slide on that since BMW owners haven't laid down the best reputations over the years. But my negative comment, which is impossible for anyone to argue, is about a part that represents about .0001% of the entire vehicle. Which by the way i didn't comment on. Then you have the balls to call out the single comment in this thread that is undeniable as a bitch fit. Ironic that you call my comment a bitch fit when your comments are just like a woman's since you fail to comprehend what you read and fly off on tangents which are unrelated to the conversation and oh yeah that other little female characteristic, what was that, how it's impossible for you to be wrong and anyone who thinks different than you are not only wrong but but a complete idiot.

I even praised other cars including american manufactured interiors in this thread while at the same time stating that certain aspects of my car are undesirable. So i agree with you and it's no good, I disagree with you and it's no good. Yet another female characteristic. It's a little odd seeing that the majority of threads you start are asking for the opinions of others.

In case you didn't pick up on it, i'm well aware that no car is perfect, including the corvette. I don't need your help, thanks though.