Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
What's your solution to all this, or do you really not see a problem here? I'm honestly interested in hearing the alternate argument.
1. Create a legal format for these individuals to actually attain legal status without the fear of being deported or persecuted.
2. Provide them with basic life sustaining rights. Ability to seek medical attention, legal counsel, ability to obtain license/insurance to drive legally...how can they go to work, take care of kids, improve themselves if they are denied all of these?
3. If you are going to restrict influx of Latin American immigrants, why lack of restriction of European immigrants?
4. If we need to battle so heavily to strengthen the US/Mexico border, why does no one ever address the influx of illegals from the Canadian/US border. Oh wait...because nobody can tell them apart from other caucasians.
5. Stop making this a Mexican problem. Its an illegal alien problem. Many of the immigrants are from all over central and south america, and middle east countries. Yet, many say its the Mexicans that are rallying and making a big fuss.
6. Allow for their children to go get an education, how else are they supposed to improve themselves to be more productive members of this society?
7. Americans so easily fight for human rights in other countries...send in our troops, create wars, start fundraising campaigns---in all spending millions/billions. But yet, many cannot see that there is a human rights problem right here! Instead, the solution that many people state is to deny them EVERYTHING--all services, because they do not deserve them, and we can't spare the money.
8. Focus legal action towards companies, and employers that perpetuate the problem by hiring cheap labor and turning their cheek when it comes down to verify whether the workers are documented or not.
9. Stop blaming these people for the problems of our country. They obviously have no say. They do not have no direct influence on the laws passed in this country. How can they affect how education and medical systems are governed in this entire country?
10. America is a great country of opportunity. It will always attract individuals that have no real opportunity in their native country. If we can create a format that will allow people to transition here legally...then we can more humanely control the influx. In the meantime, we cannot ignore those which are already here...we cannot just simply deport them back, kill them off, deny them humane treatment, and deny them all opportunity. Because if we do...what do you expect. They will find ways to revolt...as historically all human beings have.