View Single Post
      07-16-2007, 05:51 PM   #41
toofasttooslow
Galactic Emperor
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
I wouldnt tell someone to stay away from a certain gun. I personally love my 228(lighter weight because of the different slide). And that gun never gets tiring no matter how long I hold it. Just because you feel the weight sooner doesnt mean the next person will. Also, most guns weigh about the same so saying one weighs more so stay away is like saying stay away from all guns. Considering you think the Sigs are heavy, I can only assume youll never own a 1911.
Just an opinion, OP is entitled to try them out if he likes. As far as most guns weighing the same? That is an asinine statement and I'll pretend you didn't say it to save you from your own embarrassment. No, I will never own a 1911. Why would I? Owning a 1911 is like saying you own a Chevy Pickup. Nice reliable gun but no imagination whatsoever. Gun technology has come a long way since then and I don't like feel like I've been hitting my hand all day with a brick. I guess it's just me but I don't feel the need to extend my penis size by carrying a over played relic. But to each their own...
Appreciate 0