View Single Post
      12-21-2023, 11:07 PM   #25
DriftinG Z32
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 and Madza RX7

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
Agreed. Not a Colby fan and never have been, but thought he would give Leon a lot of trouble with the cardio and punishing take down attacks. He looked slow and lost in there. Not an entertaining fight at all. I expected it to not be a great fight to watch as I figured it would be a battle of take downs and scrambles, but that was not the case.

I feel bad for Leon. He has a hell of a streak going, but it's just had to get excited about his fights. We will see who is next for him.

Watching Tony was tough as usual. At least he didn't get what Thug Nasty got - that was hard to watch.
I think we all expected more pressure and wrestling from Colby but he was more than content with standing and attempting to match strikes with Leon.

Leon is a very skilled fighter. With that win streak it’s hard to call him underrated. He’s just not a fan favorite and probably never will be but that’s okay so long as he keeps doing his thing.

Mitchell getting KO’d was one of worst I’ve seen. The seizures after going unconscious was hard to watch. I hope he makes a full recovery.
Appreciate 0