m630
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X4M Comp / ‘22 X3 / f136

Garage List
‘22 X4MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by carzaddict View Post
Honestly im not sure about budget. i was thinking $8-10k seems appropriate? you experienced people can tell me if its reasonable. its my honeymoon, im going to do it once...im not going to spend $20k...but yeah i am not going to cheap out.

we want all inclusive because we dont want to worry about having to do anything. i understand what you mean about quality...and yes you're right...ive been to AMAZING inclusive places...and some mediocre ones. im the kind of person that has to google and look up places...read reviews etc etc....i dont want to worry about that on my honeymoon.

im not worried about being tied down to the hotel. we will be booking tours and stuff.
Id say first thing is to set your budget, and then this will drive the rest of the decisions. I cant say what is appropriate, its all depending on what you can afford to spend comfortably, whatever that amount may be, you will be able to find something great Im sure.
The time you can spend away will be important as well, since if you go to the pacific, you do need to consider the travel time and days lost so to speak. If you do go out west, consider staying for as long as you can afford to, you may not get back anytime soon, so best to enjoy once you are there.
Now that budget wont get you to stay at the Four Seasons for two weeks, but that may not be your need/desire. It just depends on what you want on your honeymoon. I wanted luxury and privacy, and you can find that if you want to pay for it, it all depends on your situation.
Appreciate 0