02-27-2016, 12:13 AM   #57
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 GR Zupra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post

Says the guy that bandwagons the Spurs when they live 2000 miles away.. Okay..

Just stop talking. You are embarrassing yourself..

BTW, GSW killed the Spurs by 30 points the last time they played..
You are the reason I dont like GSW living in the Bay
man you probably dont even know who the Little General is do you? call me a Spurs bandwagoner lol
I have followed them since the days of the Admiral and the low days of getting booted out by Hakeem and those damn Utah Jazz
I also liked GSW when they ran Nelly's system and the days or run TMC
you probably don't know that either
Real Bball fans can see all those "#1" curry fan posters all over the different cities they visit.
It's sad seeing all these "Authentic" fans everywhere
BTW, regular season game means squat
GSW hasn't won in SA since 19fucking97
your franchise is a joke until recently while we Spurs keep on chugging along, having NOT missed a playoff since the day Timmy Theodore Duncan set foot on the court.
please don't mask your bandwagoness bro, what does living 2000 miles away have anything to do with my love of the Spurs?
I like their organization, the way they treat their people, how they develop talent, and their professionalism
not running around like a bunch of assclowns after every made three point shot, but I get you and your team have only recently enjoyed SOME success, so it's ok o be a bit over the top, but once you mature and see your team win 5 chips and countless playoff battles deep into May and June, you may come to realize the error of your ways.
Appreciate 0