View Single Post
      11-26-2014, 01:42 PM   #83
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
I'm not one to ever get involved in these types of discussions online. So most comments I'll keep to myself.

However, yellow journalism has been and always will be the most popular method to convey news and control the medias perception on any news event.

The image shown
View post on imgur.com
depicts what the media does not care about nor does it want to focus on. Because in the midst of all the negativity going on, two of the largest black gang members have come together for a greater cause than their own mission. They are standing together to stop the rioting and looting of their own people. There are plenty more images of this floating around, but that does not get ratings up, that's not confrontational, that won't cause a thread to be made on e90post, nobody really cares about the good being done in the midst of a storm.

I will reserve my comments in regards to the case because that is pointless here.

It's a very important image, but I doubt any of you have seen it and if you did wouldn't care to share it.
While many images can be faked and modified, I'd like to believe that one is real. And if so, that's awesome. Because that's what should happen. Riots aren't the answer and if people stand up and stop them, then excellent! Thanks for sharing.
Appreciate 1